Every business owner wants a great website to promote their company and increase sales. Without relevant traffic, a website cannot be able to generate sales or promote the company. There are different ways to drive traffic to your site like PPC or paid advertisement but SEO is one of the most important techniques to drive traffic to your website which is a cost-effective and long-term strategy. With the help search engine optimization, you can drive a lot of organic and free traffic to your site easily and effectively.
I have created a short and concise SEO training course for the owner of website as well as freelancers who want to become an SEO professional. There are 200 plus Google SEO ranking factors but I have described some most important on-page and off-page SEO elements which can help you to rank high your website in the search engines.
On-Page SEO Elements
I have discussed most significant on-page SEO factors in my tutorials such as:
- Domain name and tagline
- Responsive and mobile friendly web design
- Meta tags
- Creating unique content
- Post or article titles, post descriptions, permalinks
- Article writing, paragraphs, using headings
- Keywords, keyword density
- Page load time and image optimization
- Internal links
- Google analytics and search console
- Submit an XML sitemap
- Social media sharing buttons
Off-Page SEO Elements
I have also described necessary off-page factors which will help you to increase traffic and rank high in the search engines, the factors include:
- Submitting site to search engines
- Google and Bing webmaster tools
- Google analytics
- Backlinks, backlinks, and backlinks!
- Social bookmarking sites
- Social media marketing
- Business listing and directory submission
- Ad posting and profile linking
- Blog posting and guest blogging
- Blog comments and review posting
- Alexa rank, CF, TF, DA, PA, PR
If you want to increase traffic to your site or want to earn money to be a successful SEO professional then you should watch my tutorials of SEO training course. So, please click on My YouTube Channel’s link and watch SEO training course videos.
You May be Interested
I have also uploaded free tutorials for content writing training.