Not everyone is familiar with the word SEO, and what does it do? For someone who loves to write, SEO is one of their methods to use in writing an article or creating a blog. SEO Stands for Search Engine Optimization, from the word itself it counts the number of posts and visitors entering your site.
Even SEO helps your website to rank up higher due to the volume of the audience and helps to create more traffic to your website.
In other words and simple explanation meaning, once a person or also known as audience or visitor try to search in Google to be exact, the same topic or niche you have on your website, then the SEO will help your website to show up or rank up in the selection of Google to choose from.
SEO will even help your website to become more popular in the search engine option. For us to know the other concept of SEO like guest blogging then this is the first thing we need to know about SEO.
There are many agencies and search engine optimization companies providing guest blogging services. It depends on you to take the service or learn it.
After learning the SEO which needs time, effort and hard work to succeed. Now here comes the other concept of SEO which is also known as guest blogging or guest posting.
When we say guest blogging or guest posting meaning you can write your own article in other popular websites to introduce or published your works on their site.
Through that, the chances of your website to become more attractive to the readers have a higher chance with the help of guest blogging.
It is one of a strategy to try whenever you want to build your website’s popularity faster. Having another popular website will help you introduce your site to more audiences by tagging or posting links through the article you made audiences.
It’s a good deal for both parties since you are using their website while you are introducing yours to their audience. Through guest blogging the people now who go through that popular website you choose, will now see the post or blog you leave on their site.
Once they become interested in the topic you write then the reader will now view your link and even follow your website through the help of guest blog that will eventually turn to web traffic.
How to do Guest blogging?
In able for you to do guest blogging, there are certain rules you need to follow
- The first step to consider is the niche or topic of your articles that is almost the same as the other popular website you choose to have a guest blog. Looking for a website with the same interest and passion will click. Since the audience or visitor on that website you choose will probably be looking or searching with the same topic you created, the audience might end up reading your blogs and visit your website afterward.
- The second step to do after finding a website you want to do guest blog make time to contact them, after a good confirmation try to follow the rules and instruction they give to you, in able for you to work together you need to be obedient since you are the one who asks a big favor from them.
- Third, write a very interesting topic to achieve your goals and to drive traffic to your website. Since you have the opportunity to write and leave your blog in a popular site you choose then give your best shot. Not every guest post can make it to the top, so make yours happen by doing a creative, interesting article that visitors will surely love. The blog you do is the key to attract the audience through your works.
- Fourth link your website on their site; don’t ever forget to do that since it’s the only way the audience will be connected or able to see your site. It’s a strategy where both parties win.
- Fifth thank them, now time to say thank you and show your gratitude towards them since they allow you to write a blog through there site. A simple thank you will show respect and might end up building a relationship with them.
Guest blogging is one of the keys to building up your website. It is also one of an important strategy to create traffic to your site and the site you choose from. Just make sure that you love what you do in writing to produce a wonderful piece that can connect to readers or the audience. Love what you do, and everything will follow.
Author: Usman Raza is the co-founder of a Christian Social Media Agencyand marketing strategist working with various brands online. Usman is the content marketing manager at SeedX Inc in Los Angeles, PSD to WordPress, and Nano Hearing Aids. He is devoted to helping small businesses bridge success gaps by providing in-depth, actionable advice on digital marketing, SEO, and small business growth. Follow him on Twitter @usmanintrotech.